Call for Abstract
34th International Conference on Nanoscience, Nanotechnology and Nanoengineering, will be organized around the theme “ latest technologies and innovative concepts in the field of Nanotechnology”
Euro Nanomat 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Nanomat 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nanoscience is the study of atoms, molecules, and objects whose size is on the nanometer scale. Atoms are a few tenths of a manometer in diameter and molecules are typically a few nanometres in size. Nano Science is a technology directed at the Nano scale. It is the uses and study related to very small things that can be used in all the other fields of science like biology, physics, chemistry, engineering and Materials sciences.
- Track 1-1Food, Smart Agriculture, and Medicine
- Track 1-2Energy Conversion and Storage
- Track 1-3Nanorobotics and Nanomanipulation
- Track 1-4Nanotechnology in Water Purification
- Track 1-5Smart Textiles and Apparels
- Track 1-6Optical Nanoscopy
- Track 1-7Optical Nanoscopy
- Track 1-8Emerging Trends in Nanotechnology
- Track 1-9Microsurgery to Nanosurgery
For the development of mankind, Materials sciences have played a key role. Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) is an integrative field of science and engineering which inspects how variations in the structure of a material impact its properties. This field comprises of chemical, biomedical, mechanical, electrical, aerospace engineering, civil, physics and chemistry. Materials scientists and engineers improve materials for new applications, expand existing materials to reinforce interpretation and estimate ways in which diverse materials can be used along. Materials-related spectacles and strategies like investigatory and analytical techniques, materials degradation, surfaces and interfaces, failure investigation and nondestructive analysis. It is a discipline that supports both the design and application of materials in society.
- Track 2-1Carbon nano structures and devices
- Track 2-2Tribology
- Track 2-3Emerging materials and applications
- Track 2-4Platform for comprehensive projects
- Track 2-5Global materials science market
- Track 2-6Teaching and technology transfer in materials science
- Track 2-7Products and services
- Track 2-8Graphene
- Track 2-9Scientific and business achivements
- Track 2-10Fiber, films and membranes
- Track 2-11Carbon nano structures and devices
- Track 2-12Scientific and business achivements
- Track 2-13Fiber, films and membranes
- Track 2-14Biomimetic materials
- Track 2-15Forensic engineering
Nanoengineering is the practice of engineering on the nanoscale. It derives its name from the nanometre, a unit of measurement equalling one billionth of a meter. Nanoengineering is largely a synonym for nanotechnology, but emphasizes the engineering rather than the pure science aspects of the field.
- Track 3-1Coatings, surfaces and membranes
- Track 3-2Notable figures in nanotechnology
- Track 3-3Devices
- Track 3-4Applications of nanotechnology
- Track 3-5Risks of nanotechnology
- Track 3-6Branches of nanotechnology
- Track 3-7Modern materials needs
- Track 3-8Biomimetic materials
- Track 3-9Carbon nano structures and devices
- Track 3-10Engineering apllications of materials
- Track 3-11Computational materials science
- Track 3-12Notable figures in nanotechnology
Nanophotonics or nano-optics is the study of the manners of light on the nanometer scale and of the communication of nanometer-scale substances with light. It is a division of optics, electrical engineering, optical engineering and nanotechnology. It repeatedly comprises metallic components, which can conveyance and emphasis light through surface plasmon polaritons. Nanophotonics is the novel evolving hypothesis where light cooperates with nano-scaled structures and fetches onward the secretive world to research. The amalgamation of Photonics and Nanotechnology giving delivery to “Nanophotonics” salutates and welfares each other in rapports of innovative functions, materials, fabrication processes and applications. The study of light at the nanometer-scale is nanophotonics and plasmonics. Light can individually be engrossed to advert unevenly half its wavelength in size which is a few hundred nanometers for visible light. This boundary can be exceeded by pairing light to electrons at the surface of a metal and generating surface plasmons.
- Track 4-1Optoelectronics and Microelectronics
- Track 4-2Amplifiers and Isolator
- Track 4-3Electro-optic Modulators
- Track 4-4Solar Cells
Nanochemistry is a new discipline concerned with the unique properties associated with assemblies of atoms or molecules on a scale between that of the individual building blocks and the bulk material. Nanochemistry is the use of synthetic chemistry to make nanoscale building blocks of desired shape, size, composition and surface structure, charge and functionality with an optional target to control self-assembly of these building blocks at various scale-lengths.
- Track 5-1Nanochemistry in Chemical sensors
- Track 5-2Neurochemistry
- Track 5-3Green Nano chemistry
- Track 5-4Nano pharmaceutical chemistry
Nanotoxicology is study of the nature and mechanism of toxic effects of nanoparticles on living organisms and other biological systems. It also deals with the quantitative assessment of the severity and occurrence of nanotoxic effects relative to the exposure of the organisms. Human exposure routes are mainly mediated through inhalation, dermal, oral intake or by injection. The small particle size and the shape of nanomaterial allows to uptake into blood and lymph circulation and circulation to tissues in the body that normally are protected by barriers, such as the brain by penetration of the blood-brain-barrier (BBB).
- Track 6-1Lipid Nanotechnology
- Track 6-2Biomolecular Engineering
- Track 6-3Cardiac therapy
- Track 6-4Cardiac therapy
- Track 6-5Biological membranes
The fast development of the Nanodevices is driving the world through the roadways of improvement in different sections of science and innovation. The Nano devices &Nano frameworks have brought a colossal change of mankind with its Nano way of life gadgets. The examination includes in brilliant sensors and savvy conveyance frameworks, demonstrating and reproduction alongside the organically enlivened gadgets which are expected to move at a gigantic development of 34% CAGR and the anticipated development of the Nano switches and Optical-biosensors is up to $58.9% billion increment before the end of 2018 by enrolling a sound CAGR of 20.7%.Around the world making the world's focus the exploration territories of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology.
- Track 7-1Reproducible mass production at kilogram levels of identical high quality CNT
- Track 7-2Nanorobotics and nanomanufacturing
- Track 7-3Nano-Optics
- Track 7-4Spintronics
- Track 7-5Emerging device challenges in futuristic nanoelectronics
- Track 7-6Nanodiamond devices
- Track 7-7Microfluidics & Microfabrication
- Track 7-8Nano MEMS
Nanobiotechnology, bionanotechnology, and nanobiology are terms that refer to the intersection of nanotechnology and biology. Given that the subject is one that has only emerged very recently, bionanotechnology and nanobiotechnology serve as blanket terms for various related technologies.
- Track 8-1Bioluminescent magnetic nanoparticles
- Track 8-2Surface modified polystyrene nanoparticles
- Track 8-3Nano systems
- Track 8-4Disease diagnosis
- Track 8-5Target specific drug delivery
The field of pharmaceutical nanotechnology provides an insights into the study of synthesis, characterisation and diagnostic application of materials at the nanoscale. The particular interest within the field is synthesis, characterisation, biological evaluation, clinical testing and toxicological assessment of nanomaterials as drugs for various diseases.Nanotechnology is the science which deals with the processes that occur at molecular level and of nanolength scale size.
The major studies in the nanotechnology include nanosized particles, their function and behaviour with respect to other systems. The tremendous capabilities of nanoparticles have changed the perspective and scope of nanotechnology towards development into an adjuvant field for the remaining fields of life sciences.
- Track 9-1Nanoliposome
- Track 9-2NanoPharmaceuticals from the bench to Scale up
- Track 9-3NanoPharmaceuticals from the bench to Scale up
- Track 9-4Challenges and advances in Nano Pharmaceuticals
- Track 9-5Nano Pharmaceutical Industry and Market
- Track 9-6Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 9-7Smart Drug Delivery Technology
- Track 9-8Drug Delivery Research
- Track 9-9Pharmacytes
- Track 9-10Drug Targeting
- Track 9-11Synthesis of Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery
- Track 9-12Design of Nanodrugs
- Track 9-13Future aspects of Nano Pharmaceuticals
Neuroengineering focuses on the development of artificial devices and novel materials to be functionally and structurally interfaced with the central nervous system (CNS). Today, there is the expectation that materials science and nanotechnology will be able to address these challenges and lead to breakthroughs at the level of the interfaces between artificial transducers/actuators and living cells. Nanoparticles are able to penetrate the BBB of in vitro and in vivo models; and therefore can be used to develop diagnostic tools as well as nano-enabled delivery systems that can bypass the BBB in order to facilitate conventional and novel neurotherapeutic interventions such as drug therapy, gene therapy, and tissue regeneration.
- Track 10-1Up-take mechanisms of nanoparticles into brain
- Track 10-2Advances in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease with nanoparticle
- Track 10-3Advances in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease with nanoparticle
- Track 10-4Advances in the treatment of huntington disease with nanoparticle
- Track 10-5Advances in the treatment of vascular dementia disease with nanoparticle
- Track 10-6Advances in the treatment of lewd body dementia disease with nanoparticle
- Track 10-7Advances in the treatment of frontotemporal disease with nanoparticle
- Track 10-8Current and future development
One of the most promising applications of nanotechnology is in the field of medicine. Indeed, a whole new field of “nanomedicine” is emerging. Nano medicine has been defined as the monitoring, repair, construction and control of human biological systems at the molecular level using engineered nano devices and nanostructures. It can also be regarded as another implementation of nanotechnology in the field of medical science and diagnostics.
- Track 11-1Food and Agriculture
- Track 11-2Nanotechnology in Space
- Track 11-3Nanotechnology in Construction
- Track 11-4Nanotechnology in health and hygiene
- Track 11-5Biopolymers
- Track 11-6Medicine
- Track 11-7Nanotechnology in Bio-wars
- Track 11-8Nanomedicines regulation
The latest application of Nanotechnology for surgeons are in the area of advancement pf surgical implants using nanomaterial like Imaging, Drug Delivery and the advancement of tissue engineering products. The research has been done in the field of dentistry related to nanotechnology, liposomal Nanoparticles comprises collagenase and this has been tested on rats and found that as compared to the conventional surgery collagenase declining the collagen fibre which makes the teeth to shift easier with braces.
- Track 12-1Laser Nano Surgery
- Track 12-2Stepwise approaches: Nanotechnology, Nanomedicine and Nanosurgery
- Track 12-3Nanorobotics for Diabetes Control
Nano devices are critical enablers that will allow mankind to exploit the ultimate technological capabilities of electronic, magnetic, mechanical, and biological systems. Nano sensors are chemical or mechanical sensors that can be used to detect the presence of chemical species and nanoparticles, or monitor physical parameters such as temperature, on the nanoscale.
- Track 13-1Smart sensors and smart delivery systems
- Track 13-2Magnetic nanodevices
- Track 13-3Nano-biosensors
- Track 13-4Nano-biosensors
- Track 13-5Quantum dots/nanodots
- Track 13-6Electron and nuclear spin devices
The use of nanotechnology in cancer treatment offers some exciting possibilities, including the possibility of destroying cancer tumors with minimal damage to healthy tissue and organs, as well as the detection and elimination of cancer cells before they form tumors.
- Track 14-1Delivering Chemotherapy
- Track 14-2Nano-enabled Immunotherapy
- Track 14-3Delivering or Augmenting Radiotherapy
- Track 14-4Delivering Gene Therapy
Tissue engineering is the use of a grouping of cells, engineering and materials methods, and appropriate biochemical and physicochemical factors to increase or replace biological tissues. Tissue engineering includes the use of a scaffold for the creation of innovative viable tissue for a medical determination. While it was once characterized as a sub-field of biomaterials, having developed in scope and importance and it can be considered as a field in its own.
- Track 15-1Tissue Engineering
- Track 15-2Applications of Nanotechnology In Stem Cell Research
- Track 15-3Nano biotechnology: From Stem Cell, Tissue Engineering to Cancer Research
- Track 15-4Regulation on Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products/ Tissue Engineering
DNA nanotechnology is the design and manufacture of artificial nucleic acid structures for technical uses. In this field, nucleic acids are used as non-biological engineering materials for nanotechnology rather than as the carriers of genetic information in living cells. Researchers in the field have created static structures such as two- and three-dimensional crystal lattices, nanotubes, polyhedral, and arbitrary shapes, and functional devices such as molecular machines and DNA computers. The field is beginning to be used as a tool to solve basic science problems in structural biology and biophysics, including applications in X-ray crystallography and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of proteins to determine structures. Potential applications in molecular scale electronics and Nano medicine are also being investigated.
- Track 16-1Properties of nucleic acids
- Track 16-2Structural DNA nanotechnology
- Track 16-3Dynamic DNA nanotechnology
- Track 16-4Structural and Sequence designing
- Track 16-5DNA origami
- Track 16-6Three-dimensional arrays
- Track 16-7Design of Nanodrugs
Nano-forensics is an entirely novel part of the forensic science accompanied with the enlargement of nanosensors, nanotechnical methods for real-time crime scene investigation and terrorist activity inquiries, detecting the presence of explosive gases, biological mediators and filtrates. Forensic Science is an expansive field of subspecialties which use different techniques amended from the natural sciences to acquire criminal or further legitimate evidence. Nanotechnology is beginning to have an influence on the holding of evidence at crime scenes, its examination in the laboratory and its presentation in the court of law. Application of nanotechnology is possible to augment the capability to toxic materials, forensic evidence in tissue, materials and soil. Nano-analysis is generally used in the detection of crimes in nanotechnology which comprises some of the techniques like Scanning Electron Microscopy, Transmission Electron Microscopy, Atomic Force Microscopy, Dynamic Light Scattering and Raman Microscopy. These techniques assist forensic scientists in two different ways, one is by making it conceivable to analyze nano-scaled trials and the other by making use of the exact effects of nanomaterial to recognize and assemble evidence, which would not have been possible by earlier techniques. Some of the novel approaches that ease the way for forensic scientists are DNA extraction from palm-prints, gun residues, fingerprints, explosives and heavy metals which provide conclusive evidence.
- Track 17-1Nanotechnology and Forensic Science
- Track 17-2Nanobiomechnanical systems
- Track 17-3Forensic explosive detection in Nanotechnology
- Track 17-4Toxicological analysis in Forensic Nanotechnology
- Track 17-5Nanotechnology in Forensic geosciences
- Track 17-6Fingerprint visualization in Forensic Nanotechnology
- Track 17-7Gunshot residue analysis using Nanotechnology
The association of nanoparticles in a thin film shape is regularly important to render these utilitarian and operational. Two critical synthetic strategies. One is high-temperature warm disintegration and second is fluid interface response, reasonable for planning movies of numerous metal and metal oxide nanoparticles. Moreover, the use of a high-vitality ball processing and start plasma sintering process for the arrangement and preparing of nano composite powders into mass magnets are additionally highlighted.
- Track 18-1Size Dependence of Properties
- Track 18-2Shape-Controlled Synthesis
- Track 18-3Characterization and Optical Properties of Silver Nanostructures
- Track 18-4Nanostructured Materials
- Track 18-5Microscopy and Spectroscopic Methods of Measurement at the Nanoscale
- Track 18-6Nano Particles
- Track 18-7Materiomics
- Track 18-8Nanomaterials Manufacturing Technologies
- Track 18-9Applications of Nano materials and Devices
Graphene is an atomic-scale honeycomb lattice made of carbon atoms. Graphene is undoubtedly emerging as one of the most promising nanomaterials because of its unique combination of superb properties, which opens a way for its exploitation in a wide spectrum of applications ranging from electronics to optics, sensors, and biodevices.
- Track 19-1Graphene Synthesis
- Track 19-2Chemistry and biology studies of graphene
- Track 19-3Graphene modification and functionalization
- Track 19-4Large scale graphene production and characterization
- Track 19-5Applications of graphene in energy
- Track 19-6Applications of graphene in biomedical
- Track 19-7Graphene Companies and Market
Molecular Nanotechnology is a technological revolution which seeks nothing less than perfectibility. Molecular manufacturing technology can be clean and self-contained. Molecular Nano manufacturing will slowly transform our connection towards matter and molecules as clear as the computer changed our relationship to information and bits. It will help accurate, inexpensive control of the structure of matter.
- Track 20-1Positional Assembly
- Track 20-2Technical issues and criticism
- Track 20-3Potential social impacts
- Track 20-4Phased-array optics
- Track 20-5Utility fog
- Track 20-6Medical nanorobots
- Track 20-7Replicating nanorobots
- Track 20-8Smart materials and Nanosensors
- Track 20-9Molecular Manufacturing
- Track 20-10Molecular Electronics
- Track 20-11Microelectromechanical Devices
- Track 20-12Massive Parallelism
- Track 20-13Positional Assembly
- Track 20-14Technical issues and criticism